IT Back Up
If you have IT Data then this Data needs to be backed up. IT Back Up Systems need to be designed to include Data & Images of systems for easy and quick restore of files or Systems. Whether the data is on Desktops, Server, Cloud or a mixture of systems, Compuland can design a secure and dependable Back Up Solution for you.
Talk to a member of our team
Microsoft Azure Backup
Microsoft Azure Backup is the Azure-based service you can use to back up (or protect) and restore your data in the Microsoft cloud. Azure Backup replaces your existing on-premises or off-site backup solution with a cloud-based solution that is reliable, secure, and cost-competitive. Azure Backup offers multiple components that you download and deploy on the appropriate computer, server, or in the cloud.
Reducing data restoration time and reliability challenges is simple with Backup because it’s built into the Azure platform, with seamless support for virtual machines running in Azure and on-premises. Backup is cost-effective because it doesn’t require any additional infrastructure, and helps to keep your data safe from ransomware with multiple authentication layers.
- Unified solution to help protect data on-premises and in the cloud
- 99.9% availability SLA
- Reliable offsite backup target
- Efficient incremental backups – customised to suit your requirements
- Highly secure—data is encrypted in transit and at rest
- Geo-replicated backup store
- Eliminate unnecessary costs
- Instantly enable backup
- Guard against data loss from ransomware
- Automatic storage management
- Unlimited scaling
- Locally redundant storage (LRS)
- Unlimited data transfer
- Data encryption
- Application-consistent backup
- Long-term retention
Why use Compuland for Microsoft Azure?
Compuland is a fully trained Business Partner of the Microsoft Azure Products.
Compuland have been converting clients from Tape, NAS and various Cloud back up options to Microsoft Azure servers for a number of years.
- Microsoft Partner – so fully trained.
- We have the experience to design and structure a IT Back Up System for your Company.
- Local IT Partner – Cloud is great, but there are times you need local “hands on” physical work.
- 24×7 monitoring and managed service.
- Managed System so you can get daily successful or “Need to Know” negative Back ups.
- Your back ups are optimised and always operating as you would expect
So, whether you want to protect your files on a PC, Server or Emails, Compuland has a Solution for you using the Microsoft Azure system.
If you would like a demonstration or Trial of the system then please call Compuland on 021 454 4144 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgContact us today
“We have retained Compuland as our external IT support since start up – approx. 11 years now and find them to be excellent partner.”
Mr Kevin Buckley, Financial Controller, Recordati Int
Compuland can design a Disaster Recovery plan that suits your business requirements and importantly address your expected “Up Time” after the disaster.
This Plan will include
* Automated protection and replication of machines
* Remote health monitoring
* Customisable recovery plans
* No-impact recovery plan testing
* Orchestrated recovery when needed
* Replication to—and recovery in—Azure
With the strength and security of Microsoft Technologies we can customise a solution that will suit your requirements. More importantly, with our service plan we ensure that the system is “blind Tested” to new hardware on a regular basis. This is the only way to be sure that the system will work when you really need it.
The first stage of this is to simply meet and discuss your requirements. We can then see if Compuland and Microsoft can meet your requirements. So, whether you want to protect your Data or design a Disaster Recovery system, using the Microsoft Azure system, then call us on 021 454 4144 or email us at email@example.com